11.11.2010

MLIABA

Have you ppl heard of the site MLIA? if not, u should totally check it out! It's cool dudes! Mylifeisaverage.com if you have heard of it, it's awesome isn't it?! Yeah it is. But Im here to tell you that MLIABA!!! Try to figure out what that means! No! You're wrong! It means "My Life Is Anything But Average." yeahhh my life is pretty boring, but since I have such mental issues, life is an amazing roller coaster with lots of twists and turns...and lots of taco sauce!!! w00t!!! yeah!!!!! Even writing this post is fun cuz I'm thinkin about Johnny depp!!! W0000 I love you Johnny!! Lalalala ELMO!!! peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: