7.17.2010

Um...I'm not a toe-cracking-in-your-face-psychotic-crazy-weirdo-WILL NOT SLEEP-ish

Um okay she's kicking her legs and singing Lady Gaga...now her room is filled with light. Okay and now my eyes are burning and heavy but when I close them, they fight. And I'm not a fighter...I mean think about it..who lies in their bed and fights their eyelids?...Yalonda does. She talks to herself. I bet herself is annoyed with her. I wonder if I should tell her, her crush texted...naw she's trying to pop my pimple...that freak...she's like "I'm gonna pop mine then..." um...are you talking to yourself? Of course she is because it's Yalonda. She said "I should try to sleep" 5 minutes ago...now she's singing...again...I'D RATHER HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH THE ANNOYING ORANGE!! She said "feel the blanket Paige, it's your butt." I'm not going to sleepover here again...cuz you never make the same mistake twice. Now she's moving her vein...FREAKSHOWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: