7.17.2010

Hey. At least I don't have a coffee addiction.

She's just talking away at how she just loves cappuccinos and eclairs. And now she's talking about satisfaction or something. And she's doing the robot and dancing all over my computer room. Now she says: "Yalonda, your house phone is beautiful." I don't know what her problem is. I mean...Seriously? And now she's making large gestures at her face. I knew she would eventually come back to me asking for a pimple popation. Oh and today we went to a thai resturaunt. So I looked to see if there was wifi and there was wifi from the bakery next door. Paige told me to type in chocolate as the wifi password. So I did it just for fun. And guess what? It worked!! Haha!! Well this is the end. I'm gonna try to go to sleep now. Bye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: