7.17.2010

Yalonda plus coffee equals NEVER AGAIN

It is 6:12 in the morning and still no rest. Yalonda keeps laughing. I am spending the night at her house which was the perfect time for blog renovations. Um, here's a very smart tip, never drink Cappicinos before you go to bed. And don't ever give Yalonda coffee or sugar or any energy of any kind because well...let's just say you'll be regretting no-slumber as you watch the sun rise because you know later, you're going to pass out. Well at least I can stratch this off my list.
Pull an all nighter this summer
My eyes hate me but won't close.
Ended 6:20 AM...Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: