7.17.2010

Re: I object!!

That's very lovely. And yes, you are going PSYCHOTIC!! I am too now. If my eye lids would stop fighting with me...and if Yalonda would get her legs off of me and stop singing...now she's cracking her toes in my face. Um, yeah...NEVER AGAIN!! I'm about to slap her...so tempted...SOOO TEMPTED...oh great she's waving her feet and saying "SOMETHING SOMETHING!!" because she forgot the lyrics...PLZ HELP ME SLEEPPPPPP!! My eyes are literly like this,"O.O" Now she's singing the crazy frog...I approve...it fits her.
Oh and btw Yalonda...if you're gonna go crazy, learn to spell psycho right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: