7.17.2010

Re: Shes so weird

Umm okay who's the one who's singing The Phantom Of The Opera loudly? Yalonda!! That's who! Okay well for the pimple cream? She's the one that said it was a bad idea and never mind because it was a persciption? I mean...come on!! And she said "I can't sleep!" so I said "Haha maybe we should just drink another cappicino and go through the day haha." umm she's remixing The Phantom Of The Opera...
"Sing my angel!"
"But I ain't an angel! Your the angel!!"
"Just do what I say!"
"okay big daddy!"
Starts screaming like a dying walrus! (poor walrus!) YALONDA! WILL YOU PLEASE KILL WHATEVERS TRYING TO DIE OVER THERE?!
then she stood up and started dancing....and the reason she has to keep getting up is because for some reason it won't let her type, even when I try for her. DON'T BELIEVE YALONDA!! Ugh Yalonda!! ZIP IT!! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: