7.17.2010

She's so WEIRD!

This has been one of the funnest sleepovers ever. Yes it has been. And now the sun shines brightly through my blinds. I am so sad. I wish I could sleep. But alas, I cannot. Oh and Paige is like mega weird because I offered to cleanse her face of a pimple but she rudely declined!!! What kind of weirdo declines such a generous offer?! And now she wants another cappuccino!! Wow she's addicted. She was just like: "Hey Yalonda? We should just make another cappuccino." I'll never give her one again. And now my back hurts because I have to keep running out to my computer room and hunching over the keyboard because the chair makes too much noise!!! I give so much. And guess what? Paige's best friend is the annoying orange!! Once again: WEIRDO.

1 comment:

  1. You know what?! I'm glad to be best friends with the annyoing orange!!

    ReplyDelete

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: