11.11.2010

(: BORE-DOMM!!

I have a problem. It's a huge problem. I've come down...with BOREDOM!! OHH NOOS!! As Brandon my Gleek friend would say(: Well today I woke up and I heard my sister say...
•"Oh my doodoo!!"
And
"Cheese" over and over again
I worry about her sometimes. I think she was trying to say "Jeez" but I guess she mistakes the saying to be...Cheese..." Anyy whoo(: I am soooo bored. Obviously there's not school todayy sooo Happy No School Thursday!! Just kidding. I think we should honor this day for a sec..."Forrr...theee...heros! For the patriots! For the soldiers! For all the piioneers!! Yes I will allwayyss bee! An amerriicaannn! And I'll alwayss cryy...American tears!!" Ahh anyway imma go eat me some french toast and I'll be right back folks(: MWUH!! ;* ;* LOVEE!!
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: