8.24.2010

!!sdrawkcaB

Omgee so if you type Google backwards, elgoog, then it will take you to google COMPLETLY BACKWARDS!! EPIC I KNOW!! Well I juss thought I'd tell you that! Ohkay so today with Garriet...:/ well I tried to avoid him but he kept trying to talk to me and at lunch Sarah didn't sit with me cuz she was mad that I was mad at her (which I'm not it's just funny and imma act like I don't know what the freak she's talking about) and I was like

Me: "Yeah I'm like mad at Sarah and she's mad at me cuz I'm mad at her
Garriet: Why?
Linda: Long story
Garriet: Does it involve me?
Linda: *laughs*
Me: "No" (lie) *but no one heard ne cuz eveyone was talking at once*
Linda: (Um I didn't hear her...I think she said something about pizza...)
Garriet: Don't change the subject!!

ANDD SCENE!! Lol jk. Well yeah that's it. Lol soo yeah I think he knows I like him but I'm the only one that's awkward(: they said he said yesterday that he wasn't gonna sit with us anymore and...HE DID!! RIGHT BESIDE ME!! But it was awkward at the moment and it didn't cross my mind that it was a good thing. RA-
TARDD!!
(yeah I know how to spell retard that's just the way I say it!)
And...yeah. Anyway, yeah. That's what's new! Luv ya!!
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: