8.23.2010

CUTE GUYS

I LIKE THINKING ABOUT CUTE GUYS!! *thinks about cute guy* I think Im boy crazy!! OMG ALL MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE "Um Yalonda? YALONDA!!" and I'm like "Oh sorry!! I was thinking about 'Justin'." *thinks about other cute guy* WoW guys are fun to think about (as long as they're cute) oh and I'm sorry Blair but don't speak ill of the 6th graders! I was one last year! and since you're in the popular group just make new friends! It should be easy! But anyway, I KNOW A HOTT GUY! *thinks about super cute guy* omg "Justin" was looking at me and I was like O.O! AAAHH WHO ELSE IS WITH ME? CUTE GUYS ARE FUN TO THINK ABOUT!!!! I mean I'm not a sicko who thinks of weird stuff. I just think about their cuteness and funniness. *thinks about hott guy and sighs*. Peace love!

- Cute guy thinker-of-er (btw Happy 160th post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: