8.23.2010

Act like you age, Not your shoe size!

Today was the worst first day of school evar!!
First of all, I'm in a class of strangers
Second off, I have gym with a bunch of stoopid 6th graders who think they run the school. Dumb munchkins running around pushing everybody. ACT LIKE YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE!
Dumb munchkins.
Well, my US History teacher, Mr. McMillian asks dumb questions like,
"Do you evar check the bag from McDonalds to make sure you got your order?"
WHERE THE FREAK DID THAT COME FROM!
IS THERE A HISTORY WHEN PEOPLE GO TO MCDONALDS AND CHECK THEIR BAGS TO SEE IF THEIR ORDERS ARE CORRECT?!!!!!! because apparently there is!!
I also had a lateeee lunch!! AGAIN!!!!! I was so hungry and my stomach was growling at school, I had to hold my stomach to make it quiet!!
My best friend also ditched me.
My other best friend, I never see!
I have gym with 3 of my ex-es!
THEY HANG OUT TOGETHER!
MY BUS WAS LATE!
I HAVE HOMEWORK
MY STOOPID PRINCIPLE IS MAKING SO MANY CHANGES
WE HAVE TO STAY OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT WITH JEANS ON BECAUSE THERES A 3,000 DOLLAR NEW FLOOR IN THE GYM
AND WERE STILL DOING STRUCTURED MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATEEEE MY SCHOOL!
THIS YEAR IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person hatin on them 6th grade munchkins,
Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: