8.23.2010

Omgee mixed up dayy

Ohkayy so my friends asked Mr. C if I liked him and he said no. I really don't mind cuz I knew the answer already. They asked him when I wasn't there cuz I got early check-out and yeah. But this is what my convo with Linda was:
Me: Did you ask?
...
Me: Haha he said no didn't he
Linda: *nods*
Me: Haha told you!!
Linda: Yeah we didn't know how to tell you
Me: Haha I already knew that though haha
Linda: But he took forever to answer. He was like 'what?' 'Do you like Paige?!' 'What?!' 'Do you like Paige?!' 'huh?' and stuff.
Me: Hahahaha! But you have a big mouth! You told strangers that I liked Garriet!
Linda: Well I'm not the one who told Garriet you like him!
Me:...WHAT?!
Linda: Sarah started talking like he wasn't there. She was like 'what do we tell Paige? She really likes him!!'
Me: Oh my gosh!!
And end of like the convo. So crap my tooth is hurting soooo much!! She like fixed my wire so like now it's getting pulled more! And to make matters worse it's getting pulled down too cuz they put me back on rubber bands!! AW CRAP MAKE IT STOP!!!! Anyway I'm kinda mad at Sarah and I explained the whole thing to her and she's still asking me why I'm mad...and some creep called me. Idk who he is and he left a voice mail about my voice message, andd yeah. That's what happened today. I'm really mad about the Garriet thing!
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: