8.25.2010

DON'T UNPLUG ME BY ALL CAPS!!!

Omg post-it is an awesome company!!! Ok well that's not the point. I know this really awesome song by someone. And I'm going to share it with you. Are you ready? Ok it's called Dont Unplug Me by All Caps. I KNOW!!! IT'S AWESOME RIGHT?! YES IT IS!!! GOSH!!!! I'm addicted to this song!!I'M LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW WHILE IM TYPING THIS!!! AND ITS ON REPEAT!!! HAHA!!! So look it up on Youtube. I only like it because I watched the video that Meekakitty made for it soooo watch that one!!! Look up Dont Unplug Meeekakitty and click on the video she made!!!!! it's awesome!!! I would post it here but...idk how soooo look it up!!! It's awesome!!! And the male robot is hott!!

-Person addicted to this song and boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: