8.27.2010

Um...

Ohkay so apparently Blair did get in? Anyway I haven't talked in a while cuz idk I just wanted to take a break which Im gonna do after this cause idk I'm sick of blogging (sorry I'm in a crabby mood right now) and yeah. Well yesterday on the radio they announced that the first 200 callers could have an audition to be with Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato. My sister called and we actually got in! It was really cool. So I sent everyone a text and stuff then I put the number. It was originally for Yalonda cuz it was a reply for her then I forwarded it to everyone else who asked and I forgot the number was on there. (Cuz Blair didn't text back) and apparently she reached over 200 callers and they didn't ask what station they heard it on. Sooo idk what the frik happened. Well anyway I bought a dress for the audition and it is GORGEOUS! I love it so much! Oh but everyones saying she got in? Idc just tell as less people as possible. You probably know why. Andd uh yeah I'm gonna go to the football game bye!!

2 comments:

  1. They didd ask what radio station we heard it on. We just told them that we didn't know. And uhmm... WE NEED YOUR MOM TO CALL UD MUFFIN or we can't go and I rreally want to go

    ReplyDelete

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: