11.12.2010

These are...whatevers.

Do not go where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.


It is difficult to say what is impossible.
For the dream of yesterday is the hope of today.
And the reality of tomorrow.


I pressed the "Help" button on every website I visited but I'm still not living the way I want to.


I'm afraid that if I look at something too long, it loses all it's meaning.


When there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire.


When I scream and bang on the walls, why won't you help me?


S.O.S doesn't seem to help anymore.


If I scream to the ocean, will it yell back?


The quiet scares me because it screams the truth.


I burned down the lies, because I'm tired of keeping the truth.


If I run away, will you help me?


My love is endless. But my heart stops here.


I'm the author of this story but the words say different.


Write me a story. Write me a note. Write me a letter. Write me a book. Then rip it up.


I'm a villain. A hero is not needed.


My heart is dead, but it still pumps. My life is ruined, but I'm still alive. Why?


I try to hold back the tears. They run anyway.


Story of my life.

I'm fine. Thanks for not asking.

-That hideous emo girl Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: