11.12.2010

LOST TACOBELL! IF FOUND CALL (555) 555-5555!!!

Soo I went to the mall with Yalonda and it was really fun but as we were leaving I realized I didn't have my food I didn't finish!! I REALLY WANTED THAT FOOD!! It was a crunch wrap at taco bell!!!!! I think I left it on the table. A total lol moment though. :\ BUMMER!! I WANTED THAT TACOBELL!! Aha well it was fun while the fam did stuff Yalonda and I walked around doin our own thang(: It was fun(: And Allen was bein a total sweetie when I was texting him(: Yalonda and I went to Hot Topic, Aero, Books-A-Million, Tillys, Old Navy, andd Bath & Body Works where Yalonda sprayed practically everything on me haha and we smelled practically everything. I think we went to other place but I'm not sure. Anyway(: I had fun(: I just got home and I'm outta the shower, "reading" (that means avoiding my mom telling me to do something) (: Welllll I guess that's pretty much it. Mann I really want my Crunch Wrap! Well...guess I'll know next time not to trust my mom to get my stuff :P Hah well MWUHHHH!! MUCH LOVE!!!! ;* ;*
-<3Paigerrr(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: