11.10.2010

Shadow is Burnt

Lovin you is cherry pie. sry...im listening to lady gaga as I type. :D w00t! Ohhhh I forgot to mention....I'M BACK! For the second or third time....UGH! BOYS ARE STUPID! The boy I've been crushin on...yeah we went out for four days...and the fourth day was his stupid birthday and he broke up with me through TEXT MESSAGING! WHY ME?! And then two weeks later, he asks out another girl! Great....well anyways...TACO!!!! w0000000000!!!!! p-p-p-poker face p-p-p-poker face! LADY GAGA IS AWESOME!!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 26TH!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!You musssstttt must MUST wish me a happy birthday people!!! and omg I was at school....and....yeah nothing....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Early Birfday Pillow to my sleep (:
    <3
    Cereal eatin Blair!

    ReplyDelete

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: