11.10.2010

Re: Oh BOY

Haha(: yeah my blog is all about boy and hugs lol. And haha yeah it's cool you call me "twin". Hah well Allen got wayy hotter man(: ADORABLE!! I likee itt(: Hahaha wellllllll yeahh Jonathan's phones acting up so he's not answering :\ And yeah!! I gave people jobs(: Jamal's job is to help me in Life Science andd give me high fives everyday. Alex's job is to say "hi" to me everyday and tie my shoe when I'm too lazy to(: Jake's job is to annoy me. Hah he messes up my hair everytime he sees me. Then fix it after(: he also owes ne a war head cuz he made me drop mine. Allen's job is to...idk hug me and wuvv me?(: Luis's job is to be my best buddy and give me the best advice and hugs when Amir fails to do his job which to make sure I don't go hugless. Haha I think I'm taken care of(:
-<3Paige

1 comment:

  1. Yepp(: Seems like you got a family there haha while my class is going through some strange stuff. Everyone is liking each other and everything is getting awkward... Wanna ask your advice friend to give ME advice?

    ReplyDelete

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: