11.10.2010

Imm Backk (continued)

Sooo you wanna know what's been up? Llamas and turkeys! Forreal! Andd well Luis is my best buddy who gives me the awesomest hug and he's really hott, I made a friend his name is Jonathan he's really cute and i'm talking to him right now and I helped him get through a VERY dark spot that I must not speak of, Jonathan is my best guy friend. Today I had to make Abe my awesomest friend and Jerod my best friend. Kaitlin is my bestest friend, I love Allen with all my heart, you remember Garrett right? Mr. C? He's dating my best cheerleader friend but I'm over him. Uhh what else...umm lifes bumpy, I love my friends, these guys on my bus tried to stick plastic in my mouth...I kicked him where da sun don't shine(: I love the bus especially today. Luis gives firm hugs unlike Allen who sometimes gives the best hugs, sometimes his hugs feel like someones slapping you with spegetthi (spelling?) I've been reading some really good books, oh and remember Linda and Sarah and Page? Yeahh they hated me. I guess we're cool now but I still don't talk to them. Except Sarah. Anyy whoo(: I feel like I'm missing things. Man I wish I could tell you everything(: There is sooo much I don't know where to begin. I'll tell you about Allen and save the other stuff for later(: Well see Allen broke up with his girlfriend and I started to like him. He's one of those guys who all the girls like him and he's always with them. Allen and I always get into fights but after the fights we end up making up and he says some really sweet stuff which makes me like him even more than before(: He does like me but he just doesn't want a girlfriend right now. My mom knows I like him.Allen comes over occasionally. He's been saying he "just doesn't want a girlfriend right now" for months. Jonathan just broke up with his girlfriend and I think he sorta likes me. Back to Allen. We have history. I don't know what I should do. I'm confused but I'm talking to Jonathan about it...if he'd answer me!! Ahem...anyway(: Thats all for noww cuz I wanna go read Blair's post(: Taataa for noww!!(: MWUHH!! ;* ;*
-<3Paige
P.S Alicia is my bestest cheerleader friend(: Hay Alicia!! TO THE WINDOWSS!!!!! Hah ily darling(:

4 comments:

  1. Haha this post is basically about Boys and hugs(: That's so funny! haha and is Allen that one guy who was at your house at that one 4th of july when we went skating? He was pretty hot *blush* haha well I still like Tristan >.> Amazinggg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yeah Allen got HOTTER!! xD xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm :D I want me a boy lookin like that!

    ReplyDelete

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: