11.10.2010

Blair. Is. Back. With. Some. Mayma Jayma!

Okay, so first of all... I have no idea what Mayma Jayma is. Second of all, I'm back! Third of all, my Halloween SUCKED. My best friend turned out to like me and got a referral for stabbing some kid with a pencil... >.> ....I'm reading (Yes the book hater is reading!) Linger. Pretty good book. My best friend Diane turns out to be a crazy person...She layed down in the middle of my kitchen and put her feet up in the air because she had a stomach ache. She rolled in the MIDDLE OF THE STREET just for fun. She rode her bike in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD just for fun. This is why Diane is my best friend (: But anyway enough about thatt crazy person how bout diss one!!! haha well I got 1 B on my report card and guess what class? ...GYM. I just watched Grown Ups and it was HILARIOUS. Adam Sandler you've done it again (: Another great movie. WELL I'm gonna go because this is getting long and your getting bored. NIGHT
<3
Beast person with some Crazy best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: