3.06.2011

Okay, so like.... my laptop broken :/ .... Sooo I'm stuck on this computer...... sadly.. I've been through quite some drama at school actually... it's ..... silent drama.... andd my bfffff (Best Friend Ferr Fa Fu Fee Forever) is moving at the end of this month.... booo... Imma doin okayy in school? I have no idea what I'm learning but I am makin average grades! Andd uhmmmm on the writing fcat, I wrote about McDonalds (; Ahhaaaaah! And I think I've gotten taller? Not shurr but everyone says that i have. I'm still short though. And my friends and my older brother's friends are kinda..like...friends..... tell me that's not awkward... Cuz it ferr shurr is ferr me... I mean... I don't even talk to my brother's friends!! -sigh-
Im just not cool. haha!

Well Paige and Yalonda,
I miss yalll soooooo freakin muchh!!
We havent talked or seen each other in ferrevarrrr.
Sucks :/
We have a lot to catch up on.
Text me.

-
Shortiee ~Blair~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: