2.26.2011

Hey Guys(:

Hey guys! Whatss iss upp in this establishmentt??(; Uhm so sorry I haven't been on in a while but right now I can't sleep cause I keep coughing :\ .... sooooo I might as well blog! Which I haven't done in a while! Sorry! Aha(: Well excuse me if I go all smiley crazii, it's just my thing haha. So, life's pretty good right now(: I have a boyfriend, we've been going out for a week and...3 days. I'm doing well in school grade wise, and i have the bestest friends ever!!!(: Ohkay so I have this one guy friend who's like always been there for me no matter what and I'm justt so thankful that I have him around. He's always on my side and knows how to cheer me up(: His name is Taylor and I call him my Big Brother(: Or...you know what I probably shouldn't tell you haha keep this page rated G(; But the names an inside joke with him. I've noticed that all of my close friends and I like HAVE to have an inside joke for us to be like real close? I dunno why? But anyway aha I really wish everyone had someone like that. I would've been so lost without him! I also have a "Little Brother" who I take care of(: His name is Brandon, again not really my brother but I love him like one(:  He's...a special one...haha and he just lifts whatever mood i'm in(: Love him to death!(: Uhm I have another "little brother" but I haven't really talked to him in a while since our teacher changed our seats but....I still love him too!(: Together we make "Fried Biscuit"(: Insider again(: Uhm so sorry about going off about that...you probably don't care...haha but lemme tell you about yesterday(: So I was in 5th period and the teacher was talking about her son. Some girl in my class said: "Oh! You mean the little boy that comes outta your closet with the cool socks??" and she replies: "well i've had a lot of different boys in my closet ." Cue laughter from the class and the teacher's face getting red. Hahaha so she actually meant her son has a lot of friends with him sometimes. Haha I can't explain it without it sounding wrong so we'll leave it at that(: So sorry I haven't been blogging and I think this is a littlee boring ; sorry ; I promise I'll try to make my future blogs more entertaining(: Aha so peace out girl scout!(: MWUHHH!! ;* ;* Lots Of Love To Mii Lovies(:
When In Doubt, Random It Out! xD
"Cause You Can't Jump The Track We're Like Cars On A Cable And Lifes Like An Hourglass Glued To The Table"
"pLaStIc sTaRs ;; in our pRiVaTe GaLaxY ;; sYnTh pOp sTaRs ;; come and PlAy a sOnG for me"(:
"BREAK IT ~~ WHAT! ~~ BREAK IT!"
"Takee It To Da Flo!"(;

"Lucky I'm Inn Lovee With My Best Friend"(:
"And Disappear Right After This Songg!"
"More Red Wine And Captain Crunch!"
"Git Out The Wayyyy ; Pretty Boy Comin Throughh ; Me And My Crew We Swaggin' In The Room"
"Wearing A Gown Shaped Like A Pastry"(;
"And There's Glitter On The Floor"
"I'm Learning To FALL! I Can't Hardly BREATHE!"
"Stacy's Mom Has Got It Goin On!"(; Thats My Favorite(;
"Painn ; Without Love ; Painn ; I Can't Get Enough Painn ; I Like It Rough Cause I'd Rather Feel Pain Than Nothingg ...Ratherr. Feelll. PAAAINN!!"
"Waist Deep In Thought Because When I Think Of You ; I Don't Feel Soo Alone"(:

Does anyone feel like those colors are all wrong for those songs?? Haha oh well(:
"I Can Only Do One Thing And That's Be Lady Sovereign."
Peace Out Girl Scout! (:
Comment If You Want The List Of Songs. I Don't Really Think You'll Need One Though Aha(: Byez Forreal This Time(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: