12.30.2010

Jello!(:

Umm Soo Sorry I Havent Been Postingg But I'm Too Lazy To Sit Here And Write A Long Time. But You Knoww I'm Sucking It Up And I'm Bloggin(: Soooo Life Is Alrightt. There Are Some Ba Things But There Are Some Cool Things Too. I'm Eatingg Cheetos Right Noww Andd Beingg Weirdd Andd I Reallyy Wanna Make A Video Right Now But I Have No Ideass. Heyy Yalondaa You Should See If You Could Come Overr!!(: Gosh I'm So Boredd I Think I'll Make A Stop Motion Video Haha That'd Be Fun Too. I'm Boring Right Now Haha So Excusee Me(: Umm Well I Recently Broke Up With My Boyfriend Andd I Recently Had My Heart Broken Too. But I Got Most Of My Friends Back(: Which Is Good....You Can Probably Tell I'm Not Hyper Right Now Haha. Well Imma Go Get Some Gummy Bears, A Drink, And Some M&Ms!!(: B-byee Dolls(: MWUHHH!!!(: ;* ;* MUCH LOVEE!!
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: