11.20.2010

Wishyy Washyy(: ☯

Well uh there are some good things but as Daoism says "You can't have good without bad"☯ (Im studying Asia in Geography) (: Anyway: Good: Jonathan likes me Bad: I don't know if I like him Good: I'm going to the mall with Jonah and HOPEFULLY!!! Yalonda!!(: Bad: I think Jonah's been flirting with me but I'm not getting excited about it? Maybe it's just cause I haven't seen him in a while...I hope Bad: 2 of my grades dropped cause of zeros Bad: Luis has been ignoring me and I have no idea why Bad: Gabby can't go to the mall again cause she got in trouble Bad:Allen's been blowing me off.....wow I didn't realize how bad things were. Oh well, I'm hangin in there. Hopefully today'll take me mind off of it. MWUHH!! ;* ;* MUCHH LOVEE!!
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: