11.12.2010

What's On My Mindd?

Hmm Paige? What's on your mind? A lot my dear friend a lot is on my mind(: I reallyy am confused about everything. I'm just hopin that when Allen finally is ready for a girlfriend everything won't be so confusing. I lik him a lot sometimes but sometimes he ignores me and there's Jonathan who's suchh a sweetie to me. I feel so bad. Jonathan's been going through a rough time but I mean everyone likes Allen i could be easily replaced by Allen but i think I love him. We have history. There's nothing wrong about him to me. To me he's perfect but...does he really feel the same about me? He says he does but...I don't know. And I don't know if I could ever talk to him about this because he always gets mad when I get insecure. He says I'm paranoid. He says that I need to trust him. I try my hardest. I guess I just don't want to lose him. But what about Jonathan? We have so much in common. And he's so sweet. What do I do?! I think I'll have a poll(: At the side. Please vote!(:
I just remembered another option!!
Luis:
•Funny
•Has a strange way of knowing when somethings wrong with me
•Has DA best hugs
•HOT!!
•My buddy
•Great advice
•Not really an option. Like he would date me :\
•Popular!!
•Girls all over him

Jonathan:
•Has the same birthday as me.
•Really sweet
•I haven't really met him in person (he's my friend's friend)
•Athletic
•Plays guitar
•Started cutting himself because my friend broke up with him
•Rough life
•Cute
•Funny
•Wayy taller than me

Allen:
•Popular
•Known him since 3rd grade
•Think I'm in love with him
•Hilarious
•My mom knows him
•Practically every girl likes him
•Sweet at times
•Hot!!!

Which one? I'll have the poll up. Please vote!(: I really need your help!(: Mk MWUHH!! ;* ;* MUCHH LOVE!!
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: