11.11.2010

Things I Made Up

I'm feeling deep today(: I wrote these thingamajigs(:
"When you stand next to me,
Do you know I wanna reach out and hold your hand?
Never let go?
When you hug me,
Do you know I can stay there forever? In your arms where nothing can harm me?
When you smile,
Do you know I can't resist smiling back?
When I'm down,
Do you know you're the one I wish for?
When you talk about another girl,
Do you know my heart tears slightly everytime?
When you look at the world,
Do you know that when I look at you, I'm looking at the same thing?"


Andd one moree:
"I look at you
You look at me
But there's a major difference
You're not looking at me the same
To you i'm just a friend
Who's been there for you
But sadly,
Secretly,
Tradjectly,
I love you
And I mean nothing more than just a silly young girl
but to me,
You are my world..."

Thatts pretty much it(: Mk welllll off to bed(: Tooddles!!(: MWUHH!! MUCH LOVEE!!;* ;*
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: