11.17.2010

LIFE IS GOOD!! :D

Talent show? Guys? Stories? Yalonda? My bestest friend in the world? SHUSH YEAH!! Mk well the first question was "Talent Show?" OH YEAH!! xD Im freakin doin the talent show with a mash-up andd I'm singing with my friendlies!!(: 4 guys and 5 gals(: Gonna be freakin sweet!! Mk next question!! Guys? Oh yeah! I'm freaking majorly crushing!!....just kidding kinda the opposite...yeah well see Jonathan likes me. And I kinda like him, Jonah, and Daryn!! Don't forget Allen...but he's such a child...anyway! Lol. Stories? I gave the story I'm writing to my friend and she had it sitting on her desk and my teacher noticed it and she asked me if she could read it...so she has it right now. Imma hear how she likes it tomorrow in second hour(: Anywayy umm next one! Yalonda! Whoop!(: I just saw Yalonda and the air tastes FREAKIN SWEET! Haha andd umm my bestest friend in the whole wide world? Yup that'd be Katie N I wuv her to death(: Thats what's been happenin(: Butt the bad news is: I might get in trouble tomorrow cuz I took off without cleaning my papers cuz the dismissal bell rang when we were outside during a fire drill and it was confusing. I also have a C and B....yeahh I should start doing my homework the day it's assigned...well at least some times! Lol(: Wellll imma go do Paigey things(: Love you all(: MWUHH!! ;* ;* MUCHH LOVEE!! :D
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: