11.10.2010

I HAVE A VIRUS

WOAH! I just foiund out today that I have... oh that title just scared you didn't it? lol well actuallly I have juice :3
It's amazing....*POP* A SODA! YUMMM EXCUSE ME.....

*tick tock tick tock*
AAHEM, so anywayy... >.> Thanks Twin's friend for the advice. And uhm. Yes...Welcome Yalonda. My bfffff anf my other bfffff's birthdays are this saturday! Must suck for my other bfffff because he got a referral and his step dad is gonna kill him (uh oh) ): well anyway,
HAPPY
EARLY BIFDAY
YALONDA.
(:
Blow out your birfday cheesecake!
0.0
yumm...cheesecake...
EXCUSE ME!.....

*tick tick*

Well I have to go.
g'night peep-lays!
Love Yew all!
Night Pillow to my sleep and Twin!
<3
Blairs got a Blairy face a-a Blairy face ma-ma-ma-mah. (In a lady gaga *poker face* way)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: