11.21.2010

Best Friends(:

So I have decided to type down all my best friends! Enjoy my list and hope your on it(:
  1. Yalonda and Paige! (just HAS to be #1 because I love them oh so very muchers!)
  2. Diane
  3. Kamryn
  4. Tristan
  5. Brandon
  6. Austin H.
  7. Austin D.
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Christin
  10. Victoria
  11. Lisa
  12. Asia (Yes I have a friend named Asia and she's awesome!)
  13. Tia (DIRTY ASIAN)
  14. Ashley
  15. Malik (I call him Milk(:)
  16. Adrian
  17. Skylain
  18. Kalvin
  19. Kayla
  20. Michael
  21. Becca
  22. Yvelis
  23. Kalene
  24. Kaitlyn
  25. My fams also my bffffff (Best friend ferr fa fu fee forever)
<3
*^Re-re-tard nation!^*
Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: