11.13.2010

AWESOMETASTIC! xD

Mk! So! Today! I!....ahaha what if I wrote the whole blog like that? You'd be like..."Why is this krazy girl yelling at me?" Hahaha...ahem anywayy I went to the mall with Yalonda and our other 2 friends Gabby and Jonah. It was superfun!! :D I wish I could stay there all dayy!(: I hope we can do it again next weekend(: Funn!!!!! :D Gabby is koolio and Jonah is hilarious!! I kinda like him....o.O <--- I threw that in there for Yalonda lolz(: Welllllll I made a bunch of insiders today (shocker) and I got pictures of all of us(: OH IT WAS SOOO MUCHH FUNN!! Mann I kinda have a...tiny little...crush on him...yeahh haha(: Anyway I'm with Yalonda right now so I don't wanna spend that much time on this soooo uhhh...in doubt SING it out!!!!! LALALALA!! LALALALA!! ELMO'S WORLD!!~WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP ZOOMING THROUGHH THE SKYY!! LITTLE EINSTEINS!!~PICK A VERSE, ANY VERSE, I'LL HYPNOTIZE YOU WITH EVERY LINE!~OHWE OH OH! OHWE OHWE OH OH! OHWE OHWE OH OH I WISH WE WERE OLDER!!~Aiight PEACE!!(: MWUHHH!! ;* ;* MUCHH LOVEE!!(:
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: