9.08.2010

Two forks!

There are two forks in the house! Wait a minute- what? I said: with grapes you must port bow. Yesss!!! Furthermore, flashing threshes. This is how an italian person says Texas hold 'em: Ayy you want to a stoppa by fora some Texas is holdin 'em? Yes? Yeah I love the Italian people. And I love pizza!!! Spagbol!!!! So what's up? Yeah I still can't hear you. So comment!!!! Are you there??? Comment!!!!! Please!! I'm so alone!!! Hey! Purple Texas!!! Melanin is in your skin. Melanin is in your skin. Bang! I shot a vase!! How do you pronounce vase? Do you pronounce it how it's spelled or voz? Seriously! I feel like no one reads us anymore!!! Please comment!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: