9.18.2010

To Make Things Better....

Soo I took a self defense class and it wasss soooo awesome!! Of course it was veryy tiring (he made me run non stop, NO BREAKS NO EXCEPTIONS, andd made me carry my older sister on my back back and forth for a minute, and lots of other stuff) but noww I can totally beat someone (if nessacary of course)!! Andd dance class is LEGIT Mann!! It is sooo cool!! Especially Hip-Hop!! The dances are awesome!! Especially with Kaitlyn in my classes now(: You'd think I'd get sick of her (I see her in 1st Period, 2nd Period, 3rd Period, 5th Period, next to me on the bus, Jazz/Tap class, and Hip-Hop!!) But nope she's my OCD Unicorn(; Well, imma go cuz my batteries dying. Luv ya!!
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: