9.07.2010

Sargento/ Tacos

Okay so I was watching spongebob today and a commercial for Sargento Cheese came on. At the end of that cheesy (haha. Get it?fine! Don't get it!) commercial was their slogan. Amazing cheese. Persnickety people. Umm...I don't want any cheese that comes from "persnickety people." No thank you. I don't know exactly what persnickety means, but I don't think it's good. So yeah. Lol it's like I say, "Have you met that new kid? He's persnickety!" No! I'm not gonna say that! No one says it except for that old guy that's on the sargento commercial. And in other news, tacos are awesome!!!! I love tacos! They're amazing!!!! Such a blast of tasteful goodness! I luv em! I've been obsessed with them for three years! I don't know what brought it on, but now they're my favorite snack! They're persnickety! Jk. I wouldn't call something so good that word. Ima go! Bye!

Tip: Dont say persnickety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: