9.10.2010

Flexibilityy!! xD

Oohkay so I am so happy because dance class started back up yesterday and it was AWESOMEE but of course I was sore today. Thenn I had to play basketball and in the first game the other team lost so they had to do 10 push-ups. Then in the second game, we lost so we had to lie on our backs and lift our legs up 6" off the ground andd that hurt REALLY badly!!!! Now I'm sore so I'm just lying on my couch watching Wizards and texting Yalonda. But she seriously doesn't sound normal. It doesn't sound like her except it's like she acts weird then shoots a normal text then just...she's not being herself. Well imma go cuz my ipod's dying. Luv ya!! xD
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: