9.06.2010

Ello Everyyyoneerrzz

Wow today's been a mixed day....anyway I don't really have anything to say....well yesterday I went to my friend's house to make shirts. 1 for my school and my friend's brother's football teamm! Yay it was REALLY fun and I'm really proud of them! I was supposed to go over there to finished the back but her parents aren't home and they might come home late and crap andd she has football practice every morning so she doesn't ride the bus and we were supposed to wear them tomorrow cuz we are having a home game andd DILEMMA! Grrrrrr! We are trying to work something out right now. Well....HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONEE! Andd be right backk! (;
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: