8.21.2010

SORRY!!

Hey everyone! There hasn't been those lol blogs in a while! It's just all been either us being boring, telling ya stuff you don't care about, or us complaining about our messed up lives haha. So I'm so sorry! I dunno what happened but I'll try my best to being em' back! BABY COME BACK! (lol inside joke too with Linda and Page) Well I guess I should tell you one more thing! It's a very big secret so please you cannot tell anyone! *sigh* the reason I skipped breakfast is.....I WAS SPENDING MY TIME MAKING MY TONGUE BLUE!! THERE I ADMIT IT! Oh and "pencil abuser"...I'm onto you....lol jk Amir you're awesome! Oh and if your reading this I LOVE YOU!! (: Funny blogs comingg back!! I'll tryy!!
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: