8.28.2010

One Last Good News(:

I've been packing lunch cuz the lunch looks disgusting and the lines are ridic and Garriet started bringing lunch to school so he's with us longer :D and I started talking to Allen again! It's been like how long? Anyway we are like buds now(: and my nickname for people is "kid" (I don't care if it's "sooo last month" it's my friking saying) and i know their names but I still go "Hey Kid!!" anyway back to Allen I got 2 packs of Skittles from Page (thanx Page ily girlyy) and I opened one bag and ate like 3/4 of it and gave the rest to Allen cuz he asked for some a couple days ago. And there's this really cool kid in my math class he is so cheerful he's like another me haha it's awesome! And I made another friend in Science. At least I think so because when I passed him in the hall he waved to me! He's a kool kiddo too. Erm what else...oh yesh! Life's going great! LOVE YA GOOD NIGHT MY LITTLE TWEETYS!! Paigey loves you! Oh yesh I am going to make 3 shirts! Two for the high school football games, and one for my school's football games! Kaitlyn and I got really annoyed at the cheerleaders because they weren't sharp and they went smiling so we are gonna make shirts to support the team, come up with a cheer for the guy we're there for, and like paint our faces, get ribbons, everything! It's gonna be so much fun!! I so cannot wait!! :D
-<5Paige

3 comments:

  1. "kid" Wasn't last month, it was last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your totaly freakin copying my spanish.
    Whatver.

    ReplyDelete

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: