8.18.2010

OMGEE THE MOST AWESOMEST DAYYY

Ohkay so like at gym, I started talking to everyone (as usual) and I kinda like Mr. C!! And he sat with me at lunch!! AHHHHHH I WAS LIKE "OOOOOMMMMMMFFFFGGGGG!!!" on the inside! (freaking gosh) and it was just awesome!! We were laughing soo hard! It was fun! It's the third day of school and we have a long list of inside jokes! Anyway I am already soooo close to my new friend Sarah! I can tell her everything! And she's the one who got Mr. C which I know his name but he's remaining unknown to sit by me and I'm gonna ask her to ask him who he likes when he they go to math together! Well...i'll ask her when she gets outta the pool. I...LOVE...GYMM!!!!!!! He's sooooo nice!! But I don't think he likes me. I thought he liked some blonde chick cuz he sat by her all the time and stuff but I noticed the blonde hanging with some other guy too and I the blonde and the other dude in the hall walking together too like they were close like they were about to hold hands and stuff so uh...yeah. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 3RD PERIODD!!!!
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: