8.21.2010

The Most Horrible Day Everr (Reposted cuz it got deleted and...yeah....stuff....oh just read the blog!

Ohkay so imma write this blog in story form cuz I feel like it:
I entered my gym class as usual. I was soooo excited! My legs were aching from how fast I walked. I was so excited! I was going to see him!! My only class with him. I saw him. I died inside. He cracked jokes. I couldn't help but laugh. He went to play basketball. I watched him. Still adorable! My friend blurted out,
"YOU LIKE HIM A LOT!!"
My other friend blinked at me.
"WHO!!" she squealed.
We got in a circle and confessed. My friends confessed they liked them too. Crap! I always go through this! My friends ALWAYS win! But they were nice. I didn't wanna say anything. I just bit my lip. Soon our teachers went over the rules and procedures and they went over the ways you can show "love" we could only hold hands. I looked at him. He looked at...Linda....My...Heart...Sank. When they were done, he came over to sit by us again. I had a seat next to me. He left it empty. That hurt. Bad. He sat in front of my friends and faced them. I was left out. I think he likes one of them. Not me. I give up! Great ending to a story right?...

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: