8.20.2010

Immature Meanies!!

Ohkay so in Fashion we are making posters to sell our cookies and I was supposed to be in a group with Megan, Selina, and my ex Daryn. They wanted to do everything I didn't so I went to a group with my new friends and I love it! It's so much fun! But Megan the immature little...demon thinks she's all that cuz she starting hanging out with my old friend who's a cheerleader. She pretended to stab me with her pencil and she keeps glaring at me. I'm like "whatever" but today, I didn't do ANYTHING! I went to my group as usual and had a good time then when we left she started mocking us laughing! I was like "My mom doesn't think that's nice!" cuz I told my mom the day before, and she was like "Hahahahaha I don't care!!" What the freak is her problem?! I'll let you know what happens with her...ugh!
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: