8.30.2010

Buenos Noches!!

Hey everyyoneerrzz!! Today was a pretty good day. Torn between 3 guys, Their names starting with
A
G
D,
found out Megans datin Tigger! (like my absolute best friend whom I was in "love" with for 3 years and found out he's a jerk) Wow summing up my day seems really badd! Lol but it doesn't feel like it's been a bad day! I guess my life today is...well average :D I guess I'm back, somewhat. Anywayy I'm torn between my ex, Garriet, andd my almost ex. It's very complicated! Blair and Yalonda if you want the deets juss text it!! xD anyway I
uh...umm...ummmmmm...idk what to say. Lol I haven't been doin my blogs in color splash lately so imma get back to
that...oh and Page and Linda asked Garriet out bye!! x)
-<3Paige
Haha cliff hangerr!! Didn't see that one coming now did ya? Check back here tomorrow and see!! xD Including Blair and Yalonda! And not just cause he's telling me tomorrow! Psh...psh...naw...just..........bye(;

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: