7.18.2010

Fate Doesn't Want Me To Eat....

So instead of going home from Yalonda's sleepover (which if you followed our battle we fell asleep at 7 in the morning if not check it out-->) I stayed late with her because my parents went to see a movie. So both of us were starving, and we got in the car going to get dinner when the car won't start. Her mom tried many times but it wouldn't start. Soon my parents came to pick me up so they picked me up McDonalds...Ohh fate...you are sooo tricky. It wouldn't let me have a filling dinner. Oh well, all that I know is that I'm back on my old famliar bed, making the best of today...wait it's 12:44 AM...um making the best of yesterday...ahem anyway, I just ate pie. That's right, jealousy...
-<3Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why we love when you comment? Because it let's us know we aren't wasting time for no reason. Yep soo even if it's a hate comment, we love you(: